Tips for Obtaining the Best Headshot:
* The clothing should be simple; no stripes or patterns.
* Wear solid, vibrant, middle tones or dark colors.
* Long sleeves produce the most dramatic headshot.
* Textures can work, but do not wear bold stripes or patterns.
* If you have blue eyes wearing a blue shirt will bring out the color. For green eyes, wear a green shirt. Etc.
*For corporate/professional shots: Bring a few dress shirts (white, light blue, yellow etc.) and a few ties. All freshly pressed.
*Shave right before appointment, unless you are going for a scruffy look.
*For both a shaved and scruffy look: Bring a razor and shaving cream to shave part of the way through the session.
*For corporate/professional shots: Bring solid color, middle to dark tone pantsuit/skirt and a few long sleeve shirts (light colors) that fit under the jacket. All freshly pressed.
*If you color your hair, make sure roots are not visible. It is extremely difficult and cost-prohibitive to correct.
*Remove any unwanted facial hair.
*If you wear earrings, simple studs are recommended.
*Make-up and hair stylist recommended. Referrals available.
*Solid vibrant, middle tone/true colors recommended. No patterns or logos.
*Short or long sleeve Tee shirts, Polo shirts or Denim shirts with a Tee shirt under.
Still not sure what to wear? Check out our headshots or call us (305)424-8626.